Monty's Cornstarch Poop Bags are made from cornstarch and renewable bio-based plant materials PLA and PBAT and are designed to biodegrade fully when returned to the Earth leaving zero harmful toxins, chemicals or waste behind.
Conventional plastic poop bags can take hundreds of years to break down, if ever. These compostable cornstarch pet waste bags take a maximum of 3-6 months to fully decompose making these a must try swap!
Monty's Bags are made from
- Cornstarch which is the starch derived from corn grain.
- PLA and PBAT are renewable bio-based plant materials which fully break down when returned to the soil, leaving zero toxins or chemicals behind.
Features + Benefits
- BPI® Certified Compostable
- 8 Rolls, 120 bags per box
- Each box lasts roughly 2 months, depending on frequency of use
- 100% plastic free, eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable
- Packaged in 100% recyclable paper box
- Unscented, fragrance free
- Durable and leak proof, designed to handle even the biggest
- Designed in Canada, printed in China
How to responsibly dispose of pet waste
While Monty's dog poop bags are certified home compostable, it does not mean that your municipality waste collection service will accept pet waste as part of your home compost waste collection. For responsible pet waste disposal in your area, please search where you live along with pet waste disposal and you should see whether or not pet waste can be home composted in your area.
To help limit the amount of pet waste ending up in the landfill some other options are flushing the dog poop (never in any bag - it will clog!) down the toilet, using a designated pet waste disposal service (Google search where you live and see if there are services offered in your area) or even creating your own at home designated dog waste composter.
Designed to offer a more eco-friendly and plastic free alternative to conventional plastic poop bags so even if you dispose of your dog poop in a garbage can at home or while out and about you can rest easy knowing that the bag will fully break down in a matter of months at a landfill leaving zero waste behind.